How we protect your information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards;
- Implementing physical security measures.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
222 Pitkin Street, Suite 125 East Hartford, CT 06108
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. Residents of Quebec may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Quebec by filling out this form or calling 1-888-528-7741. Residents of Canada may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by visiting this page or calling 1-800-282-1376.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in United States.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to the United States. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of Canada and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.